With the holiday shopping season just around the corner, I thought I’d share a few of the things that have caught my eye at Nordstrom this year.
Some of these are even on my list, although I can safely say that I would love to open any one of these fabulous gifts on Christmas morning. Whether I’ve been good enough remains to be seen, ha!
I’ve linked to the products below for your shopping pleasure, enjoy!
- Chloé Marcie Medium Leather Satchel – I’ve had my eye on this for a while, also in gray
- Ugg Dae Sunshine Boot – so cute, I almost wish we had more cold weather in Atlanta
- Nordstrom Lingerie Moonlight Nightshirt – comfy with a little s-e-x-x-y
- This has to be the prettiest iPhone case I’ve ever seen
- SkinnyDip Ditsy Glitter Manicure Set – Gorgeous in rose gold
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle – You literally cannot go wrong with this iconic perfume
- Sigma Beauty Essential Kit – I love these brushes, and you can never have too many
- Ugg Snow Creek Genuine Shearling Throw – the pom pom detail is adorable, and so cozy
- Stuart Weitzman Midland Over the Knee Boot – Ahhhh, these are to DIE for
- Aerin Candle – these come in a variety of scents and are so luxurious
- Aerin Yves Coaster set – beautiful AND functional for holidays and parties
- Kendra Scott Filigree frame – in gold, silver or rose gold, I LOVE this
- Bony Levy 14k Gold Bar Pendant – my absolute favorite on this list, it’s the real deal
Watch for more gift guides in the next few weeks, and I can’t wait to share my own wish list with you all as well!
Do any of you have your eye on something special this year? Comment below, I’d love to hear what it is!
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting my website!